Sunday, August 21, 2011

Greetings

So, after sitting quietly by and watching the developments on a national level, I have decided it is time to make my views known, and 'edit' some of the national events.  I, as many of you might know, have a rather unique view on things, seeing connections others may have missed.  I am also not one to suffer in silence, so I may occasionally venture away from the national scene to comment on other things that need comment or interpretation. 
As some of you know, I am an older man, with 6 children, a dog and several cats.  I am married to the Painted Lady, of thepaintedladysplace.com, a wonderful artist and hugely understanding wife, who has suffered my tirades on things that are ridiculous and just plain wrong!
I have worked most of my adult life tending the machinery of industry, repairing the machinery that makes the things that keep the capitalist machine running.  I am also a trained chiropractor, and have a decidedly non-western view of health and especially 'modern medicine'.
Thats all for now, I will be posting later with a REAL topic, to start the ball rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment